Saturday 13 October 2012

WINTER ON ITS WAY !!!!!!!!



'WINTER' is one of my favorite seasons and holiday times.
June 21st, the summer solstice and longest day of the year, is now over.
Winter overture is noted by celebrations by many traditions and religions all over the world and has been since time before mind. In India, festivals like Diwali & Christmas are ready to contribute joyous felicity to human routine rush, every Midwinter.

For Holidays, I have my plans in place already to visit the Paradise of India - ‘Kashmir’ during Midwinter, and welcome the New Year with a chill.

Seeing ‘The Taj Mahal’ by the sun and all the way traveling from Agra via Yamuna Expressway to New Delhi, The Capital.
All set to witness the beauty of The Red Fort, The Lotus & The Akshardham Temples, and then catch a night train to my favorite place ‘Himachal Pradesh’ and enjoy the early morning in this wonderful nature scheme and recall my best times spent here.
My history and interest started, when I was two months old and stayed in Himachal for all my preschool days, revisited in between for three months when I was twelve for my summer vacations and since then I am a frequent traveler to this part. Beautiful mountains, old temples, curvy roads, snowy landscapes, large dams, lanky bridges, noisy rivers especially in Kangra, Mandi, Kullu & Manali will make you fall for it in minutes. A few days in HP and I start my journey to the Ultimate Paradise. Riding all the way to 'Leh' will be the target to achieve.

Winter not only is the celebration of strength of the nature’s energy and icy power of the universe but it is traditionally the time to celebrate the fresh commencement of Love. 
This is where the tradition of the ‘Winter Bride’ originates in most parts of the country and boosts the ‘Moonlight Honey’ to be even sweeter.

And why not, Winter Love will only foster its essence to the couple. Isn't it ???

No comments:

Post a Comment